• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Tax return on its way. What to buy next?

Slow99x

ZOMBIE kill of the week
Jul 20, 2007
Just found out that the wife and I are getting $6000 back in our taxes this year and I talked her into letting me spend $1000 into the Cobra because all the rest needs to go to bills. My mod list is in my sig. I have a 2.8 upper pully and 4 idler set that still needs to go on but I keep b reaking the tool. Other than that, what do you guys think I should do next?

01SVT19

TCG Elite Member
Apr 23, 2006
Just found out that the wife and I are getting $6000 back in our taxes this year and I talked her into letting me spend $1000 into the Cobra because all the rest needs to go to bills. My mod list is in my sig. I have a 2.8 upper pully and 4 idler set that still needs to go on but I keep b reaking the tool. Other than that, what do you guys think I should do next?

Nice set of Longtubes, to get the bad boy rumbling.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Put the pullies on, take part of the $1,000 for a good tune and put the rest in the bank towards future needs (likely a clutch and sticker tires :p ).

If you don't have the pullies on yet, getting them on with a good tune should keep you happy for a while.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info