• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Wheel Tech

scca_stang

Owns Assault Rifles
Dec 4, 2008
Hey guys... I am very confused about wheels at this point... I have a 1995 GTS with 2001 Bullit wheels... they don;t rub or anything, but they just don't look right, the problem with fitment is that it seems spacers are nessessary to make them flush with the outer fenders otherwise they tucked up under the fenders quite a ways...

but when I go Tire racks site they list the same exact backspacing and offset for the 1995 as the 2001...

where am I going wrong?

I am seriously concidering selling my wheels and buying different ones, but don't want the same problem... I bought some wheel spacers, but not sure I want to install them and have to cut down my stock studs because I have a set of track wheels that fit perfect... let me know.

scca_stang

Owns Assault Rifles
Dec 4, 2008

I never said that they are factory rims...

maybe 10.5's are the way to go... who has some layin around.

the fronts are 8"... but the rears are 9.5 and fit the exact same way...

ok... I bought the car 1 year ago... I was told they are 2001 Bullit wheels...

I measured the rear wheels with a wheel measuring caliper, they measure 9.5", the fronts 8"

either way, They still tuck in farther than I like and would like to know what my options are to fix it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info