• 💡 Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

grills for the cobra ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

dajudge

dajudge
Jun 15, 2008
hey guys, how many of you have the billit grills for the terminator ? most i see dont have them. i like the look, but kind of confused why i dont see them on most cobras......
do you like them or hate them ??????
upper ??????
upper and lower ???????
with or without the cobra ??????
just lookin for yur guys opinions, let me know, thanx guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
this is what I bought when I upgraded my HE.

008-1.jpg

what is this LDC grill kit, i tryed google it, got nothin ! do you have any pics ???

Heres the original post from the kits.

http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4806&highlight=Lyles+car

I never personally liked the upper, and took it off of my car after the pictures were taken. However I did leave the lower on. It looked good IMO in the stainless on my Sonic. The ones we sold in black were just powdercoated, so you could get the one Rotz has for sale if you want the stainless, or just powdercoat it. It only cut the air flow down by 17%, the Gords cuts the flow down about 35% Im pretty sure those numbers are correct, its been a long time.

There might be additional pictures on modularfords or svtperformance as well. Some in black I believe..........

PM me if you want any more info on them.

Lyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info