• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

BBK 62mm TB

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
my mistake, larry was the one who advised against it because in his exp. hes had that idle prob. with that part. TB. Sorry bob

im sure larry's experience is the same as mine that the larger TB's on these setups dont really make any more power and present other issues.. I prefer to keep the stock TB on these centrifical or turbo setups to aid in proper transient fueling etc.

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
My only point really was in asking if anyone had the same issue i have had with them and high rpm. And how they somehow made them work without having rpm's at 2200

im sure the TB blade was open too much allowing air into the motor.. it was probably something super simple.. all that stuff has to be "set" when you put the TB on.. you need to log isc and set up tps and blade... sometimes, people get "lucky" and slap em on and have no issues..

do yourself a favor and just sell the TB..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info