• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Results and Pics from Sunday Nov 2nd @ Byron

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
not going to the track in a full year showed. I had a difficult time finding the sweet spot for launching the car.

Weather was so-so, low 70's intermittent drizzle and a strong head wind at times. Two rain delays after which the track was slick

My tune is way to rich up top, which is costing me power

First Run, spun
60' 1.85
1/8 [email protected]
1/4 [email protected]

Second Run, clean run
60' 1.63
1/8 [email protected]
1/4 [email protected]

Third Run
60' 1.66
1/8 [email protected]
1/4 [email protected]

Fourth Run
60' 1.72
1/8 [email protected]
1/4 [email protected]

Fifth Run, shifting made the difference on this run, I shifted mad :FIREdevil
60' 1.62
1/8 [email protected]
1/4 [email protected]

Sixth Run, after rain delay, spun into 3rd scarry shit, loud bang when I hit the limitter @ 7K rpms
60' 1.70
1/8 [email protected]
1/4 [email protected]

Some pics:
dsc_4588.jpg

dsc_4648.jpg

dsc_4649.jpg

dsc_4710.jpg

dsc_4808.jpg

dsc_4820.jpg

jack2.jpg

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
I almost went back again on Sunday (since the car was still packed up from Saturday) to keep you company. Nice to see all 4 CSVTDRRRT cars that ran this weekend running in the 10's (even the IRS vert). :headbang:

Only damage I'm certain of is the gasket between the header and Crossover pipe is toast. Had to replace it previously. Going to pull the plugs today or tomorrow to check on them.

Sweet! Banging not damage right? Did you travel with your own media crew :lmao: ;)

That's how I roll. :D actually went with The Chicago Garage crew.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info