• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

New Bests!!!

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
Today was a great way to close out the season!!! :dancenana:

Made 6 passes and didn't miss one gear!!! :clap:

Got a new best 60' and new best 1/4 time. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Here are my 6 runs:

1.50 60' 10.74 @ 132
1.50 60' 10.66 @ 129
1.51 60' 10.77 @ 130
1.48 60' 10.74 @ 131
1.45 60' 10.67 @ 131
1.49 60' 10.71 @ 131

I am glad I am finally getting my shifting back to where I was.... took a while to shake off that funk I was in. :-o

Still have a couple more tenths in there I think, but I happy with were it is at. :biggthump

Here are a couple in car vids of the last 2 runs....

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Today was a great way to close out the season!!! :dancenana:

Made 6 passes and didn't miss one gear!!! :clap:

Got a new best 60' and new best 1/4 time. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Here are my 6 runs:

1.50 60' 10.74 @ 132
1.50 60' 10.66 @ 129
1.51 60' 10.77 @ 130
1.48 60' 10.74 @ 131
1.45 60' 10.67 @ 131
1.49 60' 10.71 @ 131

I am glad I am finally getting my shifting back to where I was.... took a while to shake off that funk I was in. :-o

Still have a couple more tenths in there I think, but I happy with were it is at. :biggthump

Here are a couple in car vids of the last 2 runs....

Every race I saw went off without a hitch, and the times are awesome, but your videos don't tell anything about being on the sidelines. ( as if they could I know ) When you leave....Holly Shit Carl, that car jumps 15-20 feet before it hits again and just races off to finish first gear and it's real cool and I know I have some of those on tape for you, but I couldn't seem to get the results for the runs, too many people in the way and so on. I'll post up anything I think will show you what I mean if it's anything like being there. You and Larry seem similar, now Victor, he leaves like a Gentleman, and lands like a Gorrila...He He He.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Congrats Carl! That was the best I've seen you run in a long time.....bangin' gear and flying off the starting line like a rabid animal. :headbang:

I was in the burnout box behind you when you took off on that 1.45 launch and it looked like the tires were gonna rip off the rims. :eek:

BTW, thanks for leaving all that good rubber on the starting line for me yesterday....I think I followed behind you about 3 times and always hooked great right in your tracks. :biggthump

I'll see what video Todd shot on my camcorder from the outside and post it up here in a bit.

Great Job. :clap: :dancenana:

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
WTF??? You lost both races :lmao:

Your car is FUCKIN SICK!

LOL yeah, but at least they were 9 second cars. :D And I treed both of them :eek:

Carl, you're a mad man!!! :) No that's bangin some gears.
Great to see you guys today, just like old times.

Thanks man.... was great seeing you out there again... that 350Z was BAD ASS!!!

Very nice. How much boost are you running and what's your car weigh? I'm assuming a solid rear? Impressive car man.
Thanks. Running 19-20 psi with solid rear. Other than the solid, car is full weight with a 300 lb driver. :biggthump

Congrats Carl! That was the best I've seen you run in a long time.....bangin' gear and flying off the starting line like a rabid animal. :headbang:

I was in the burnout box behind you when you took off on that 1.45 launch and it looked like the tires were gonna rip off the rims. :eek:

BTW, thanks for leaving all that good rubber on the starting line for me yesterday....I think I followed behind you about 3 times and always hooked great right in your tracks. :biggthump

I'll see what video Todd shot on my camcorder from the outside and post it up here in a bit.

Great Job. :clap: :dancenana:

Thanks Larry... can't wait to see the exterior vids!!!

Thanks everyone. :clap:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info