• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Looking for ideas on my setup.

orangekb04

Sep 13, 2008
I just bought a 04 Competition orange coupe that had been wrecked. I've known the owner for years and have known the car since new. The previous owner was in $ trouble when it was wrecked and talked the insurance co. into totalling it. I couldn't stand to see it go so I bought it and its repaired and painted ready for me to finish assembling tomorrow! It looks beter than new!:D It has a built motor with Diamond pistons, KB 2.2 w 20 psi, return style fuel system w larger lines, Viper input, Spec 3+, Solid rear w-Mosier axles, Maximum Motorsports rear anti-roll bar, MM tubular front, Coilovers, aftermarket heat exchanger, 50hp shot of nitrous. Where is there room for improvement? What would you guys change? I'd like to up the nitrous shot but don't have any experience with dual power adders. What is "safe" if there is such a thing. Thanks for any input you guys may have!:biggthump

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• O
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list