• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

firewall adjuster and adjustable clutch cable worth it?

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
well im doing my clutch within the next week. is it worth getting these put in? i figure its probably best to do the clutch cable because the car has 66k miles on it. its not and never will be a drag car nor one with more mods than a pulley swap and minor bolt-ons. just wondering if its something that should be on my list or not

get the quadrant and firewall adjuster, they are great mods. Use the stock cable though, the adjustables are known to fail easily.

about2bite

SVTNProgress
Oct 13, 2007
Definitely a must, I would look into a Fiore FW adj and I have also have the Steeda quadrant and like it a lot. Some of the quadrants and adjusters out there are junk.

I agree with the stock cable statement as well

The LDC freeplay kit is also a nice addition and their head cooling mod wouldn't be bad to look into either, since you'll have the trans out to do the clutch now would be the best time for it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info