• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Rims

Rotard

No respect
Jul 11, 2007
Controversial for sure but I needed a smaller wheel to protect this suspension from chicago potholes and yes I am keeping the stock wheels, probably getting them powder coated. Change was more out of necessity than preference. I have done a TON of research on ROTA and found that their quality control is loads better than what it was. Too bad I cant get the ASA AR1s i wanted. Plus I lose almost 6lbs a corner:headbang: I'll be ordering them in two weeks. Thoughts, comments?

Rotard

No respect
Jul 11, 2007
The only reason I went with these was because I couldn't really find a decent looking wheel in 16". they are a little bit too "import" for my taste but I will be keeping the stockers or trading the for some ASA AR1s. Its also pretty tough to find non rice wheels witha 4x108 bolt pattern
asa_ar1_ci3_l.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Rotard
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list