• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Vert Owners

mtb03

Nov 3, 2005
Well I've got the cash for the styling bar. Couple of questions.
1. If I go with the CDC, will I need to replace the seatbelt holders? If yes has anyone used the rousch ones.
2. Does anyone have the rousch styling bar?
3. Any other styling bars I should look at?
4. And the color I need is Charcoal correct?

If you can think of anything else please add.
Thanks again for the help.

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Mar 16, 2006
I have the CDC on mine. Im assuming the seatbelt holders are those loop things, and yes those will have to come off if you drive with the seat all the way back. You could look into the Saleen bar. Charcoal is the correct color and make sure you get a bar with the brake light cuz it looks badass.

hazmat404

Addict
Apr 26, 2005
I basically have clone of ^^^^ his. I've been debating lately on taking it off. I'm so torn and not sure what to do. I have the CDC too and it's really nice. U don't need to remove the seatbelt holders unless ur 6'5" or drive with the back all the way back. Def get a lightbar. Installs in like 2 hours if u are going slow making sure things are perfect

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info