• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Exhaust...

WozniakSVT

Jul 14, 2008
Whats up people..i was just wondering what kind of exhaust do you guys recommend for a 04 cobra..i mean i already have a flowmaster catback...but i want the headers and the mid-pipe with the x-pipe..i want good sound and good performance....HELP!!!! i was thinking bout the bassani mid-lenght headers and the bassani non-catted x-pipe..with borla stingers...sounds great...
???????:dunno:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Thread moved to appropriate forum...

Do you want to keep the Flowmasters or are you starting from scratch? I have Bassani catted X pipe and cat backs and love the sound. Borla cat back also sounds good but is loud. Headers, non cat X and Borlas would let you be heard for at least a mile. +1 on the LOUD.

hazmat404

Addict
Apr 26, 2005
got a basanni o/r xipe with magnaflow mufflers and it sounds really good. im going to throw on a mac o/r hpipe just to play with it a little bit. might be looking for new mufflers sometime soon too but i can always go back to the setup i have now cause it sounds great

wizdawg

TCG Elite Member
May 1, 2005
I have always had stock exhaust manifolds and bassani cat back, but have tried them with the stock H, o/r bassani x, and o/r prochamber. By far, my favorite is the o/r prochamber. I had the bassani o/r x on for maybe 2 days before i took it off. Way too loud and raspy for my taste.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info