• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

ever since I lowered my car

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
So its been a couple of months since I lowered it. I let the springs settle, and now I notice that the car sits a little higher in the back. I believe its because I used the steeda x 2 ball joints in the front and elected not to put in the spacers that they gave me with the kit. I want it to sit a little lower, but even. So my question is how do I even out the back? Should I take out the rear isolators? And wich ones the top isos or both?

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
So its been a couple of months since I lowered it. I let the springs settle, and now I notice that the car sits a little higher in the back. I believe its because I used the steeda x 2 ball joints in the front and elected not to put in the spacers that they gave me with the kit. I want it to sit a little lower, but even. So my question is how do I even out the back? Should I take out the rear isolators? And wich ones the top isos or both?

try the top ones first

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• FuelSlut
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list