• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Front end Making Noises

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
So my 03 svt focus started making these clunking noises in the front and the struts squeak all this is happening when I go on uneven roads. Its really annoying, anyone ever have this happen to their car and what is causing the clunking sound.

I inspected everything underneath and everything seems tight, sway bar, struts, ball joints, Im a little stumped. Anyone chime in.:dunno:

jrss1

Sep 2, 2008
is the noise passenger side front? if so check to see if the swaybar is centered. . if not the end link bolt will hit the fenderwell. happened to mine and i know of at least 5 other 03 svt foci with the same problem min is offcenter by 1" you can see slight damage to inner fenderwell

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info