• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Borgeson or Flaming River Steering Shaft

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
Well, I have to upgrade to one of these steering shafts due to my "whoopdie-do" (quoting BLK_03) headers. They are stepped headers and the largest primary size is 2" before the :quote:large:quote: collectors. I had to do so much shit to make these fit and I'll bet they will still see the BFH to massage them to fit, but this thing is gonna make some noise.......

My question is which shaft is better and which one is smaller in diameter? I cant find any comparitive info on this......I have heard of some issues with the Flaming River piece, but no issues with the Borgeson shaft, but that appears to be slightly larger in diameter.

Help a brotha out, the car may actually be alive soon..........................yay

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info