• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Are these tires OK?

PittsS2E

Jul 14, 2008
I have a 2003 Cobra. When I had a clutch put in at 20K miles, I had it put on a dyno. It made 424hp and 444lb-ft of torque.

The tires on it now are Fuzion ZR-1 275-40R17-98W. The rear tires are getting a little worn. When the time comes, will I be OK if I leave the Fuzions on the front and replace the rear tires with BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW 275/40ZR-17 98Y B. I’m sure there are better setups. But, am I going to create problems by having different make tires on the front and rear?

I'm not much of a driver and I don't think I need maximum performance. I just want to make sure Fuzions on the front and Goodrich KDW's on the back is not a real bad choice that will create problems.

Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• PittsS2E
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list