• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Thinking about cat back. which 1?

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
Regarding your catback question...

Here are some things I wouldn't be getting if you don't want loud.

- Borla Stingers
- FRPP M55
- SLP

Don't get me wrong... I like the above, but, they will be more agressive in tone compared to -> Bassani, Borla 14858, Magnaflow etc...

---

Regarding your midpipe question...

I have had a Bassani midpipe with SLP and Bassani catbacks. Although I personally like the o/r midpipe sound better, it will be quite a bit louder when compared to a catted midpipe.

---

Look under CobraChris08's sig. I think he still has the link where he put together a bunch of exhaust sound clips under one thread.

---

Hmmmmm, been thinking about a different catback on the Cobra.

I have a Bassani SS one. PM if interested and we can discuss.

Muller857

Money Pit
Dec 10, 2007
I just bought a bassani x with cats and put it on with the magnaflow catback that was on the car, it really woke it up and its sounding better and better every time i drive it. I dont hear it in the car hardly at all unless i get on it. I wasnt sure how it was going to be so i figured maybe i could trade someone if i didnt like it, but its deep and mean. A real good combo in my opinion.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info