• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

people with 98/99 mustangs i need to see your cassette player!

LSX7

ridng dirty
Oct 9, 2005
hope this helps
nas_boombox.jpg

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005

was this a 98/99???

needs to be specifically those years... i might have an issues with some parts i bought

i got a new radio and cd player combo from a 98 since my 96 cd player skipped all the time ( i didnt want aftermarket) and the cassette player has a giant protruding old style eject button and same for rewind and fast forward....my 96 doesnt look like that and niether does the two pictures you posted....i just want to make sure something is wrong before i confront the seller about the wrong cassette player..

03CobraRed

Mind Over Matter
Mar 17, 2004
Mine is exactly like the picture posted and its a 98. My 96 looked exactly the same except there is not a clock button where the 6 is on the 96. As far as I know the 98 was the only year with this style tape deck that has the clock button there, maybe the 99 does too.

was this a 98/99???

needs to be specifically those years... i might have an issues with some parts i bought

i got a new radio and cd player combo from a 98 since my 96 cd player skipped all the time ( i didnt want aftermarket) and the cassette player has a giant protruding old style eject button and same for rewind and fast forward....my 96 doesnt look like that and niether does the two pictures you posted....i just want to make sure something is wrong before i confront the seller about the wrong cassette player..

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
Mine is exactly like the picture posted and its a 98. My 96 looked exactly the same except there is not a clock button where the 6 is on the 96. As far as I know the 98 was the only year with this style tape deck that has the clock button there, maybe the 99 does too.

when you have a chance could you please take a picture for me?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info