• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Junk numbers

Logan@DeansPerformance

Tai Ni Po Ni
Dec 1, 2006
took the car to the dyno for a few runs, get a baseline, and go from there.
BONE STOCK 2003 cobra, all regular maintenance, low mile longblock, no check engine lights etc etc....

the dyno is a mustang dyno, it was almost 80 degrees in the dyno room, and the car was NOT heat soaked. my best overall was

314WHP
312TQ

i will post pictures later of the graphs, i was dropping down to 9.5-1 A/F past 5800......:shrug: i understand a mustang dyno reads on average 10-15%lower than a dynojet, but i was still expecting at least 320whp...

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
dude I couldnt believe it when you told me what it dynoed last night. Lets take it to my guy just to make sure. LMK what you wanna do with it... my garage is open :D Hit me up later

Oh yeah btw your officially in the "Randall Rd Crew" so change your "custom user title" under "user cp" in the "edit profile" tab :D lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info