• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

BBK Cold Air Intake / DO NOT BUY!!!!

Curt

Regular
Sep 23, 2007
All I can say is I have been thru hell and back trying to narrow down my misfire on my car. The problem is not 100% resolved, but I can say that part of the misfire was 100% caused by the BBK cold air intake. Something with the turns it takes causes the car to misfire. If you have this intake THROW IT AWAY. PM me if anyone has this intake.

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
OK Guys - THAT is just stupid.

If it is covered in horseshit and gives you 180 hp you DON'T want it based solely on appearances?

Puh - LEEZE.

What the hell are you talking about? :dunno:
Who wouldnt want one if they :quote:were covered in horseshit and added 180 hp:quote: The point is they dont add HP and on top of that they look like shit..

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
"I just think they're ugly and thats enough to make me never want one"

That was the statement. Nothing more.

What that says to me is no way he's gonna buy any ugly part - just BECAUSE it is ugly.

I think that is stupid.

Then I qualified it by the horseshit remark. I don't care WHAT it has to look like if it works. Form follows function.

"Who wouldnt want one if they were covered in horseshit and added 180 hp"

EXACTLY. We are in total agreement. The other point was never made in the posts I quoted.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info