• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Something got screwed up on the cobra

Sharkster

Addict
Sep 17, 2005
between the time I dropped it off at the shop and the time I picked it up

hooptie.jpg
[/IMG]

Kidding saw this fine specimen along the road in Madison and almost had an accident doing a double take. yo

Sharkster

Addict
Sep 17, 2005
I went 8 blocks out of my way just to come back around and get a photo of this hunk of shit. Normally I wouldnt have wasted and cell phone battery time on it but. This thing has a better suspension than most 4 wheel drives Ive seen.
Nothing like putting $3000 suspension and $3000 in tires and screwed up rims on a $500 car... and it still looks like shit

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I went 8 blocks out of my way just to come back around and get a photo of this hunk of shit. Normally I wouldnt have wasted and cell phone battery time on it but. This thing has a better suspension than most 4 wheel drives Ive seen.
Nothing like putting $3000 suspension and $3000 in tires and screwed up rims on a $500 car... and it still looks like shit

Couldn't agree more.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info