• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Damn It!!!

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
Today I noticed a noise coming fromt the car. Something similar to that big wheel clicking -or- baseball in the spokes of your bike when you were a kid type noise. I couldn't identify the issue, but, a quick look under the hood... It didn't seem like an internal engine noise, but, maybe a belt/pulley or something :dunno:.

I was going to get into Speed Inc. today, but, work was brutal. My plan was to go tomorrow.

Well, on my way back from dinner I gave it half throttle and then heard a buzzing... Then my battery light went on. I knew my belt was gone and sure enough... Got to the g/f's and popped the hood... and it was, but, I didn't expect to see this. Trying to figure this one out.

IMG00002.jpg

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
Thx for the input folks. Much appreciated!

Damn Tom! We were having the conversation about me doing the 4 idler kit vs the single like you had and you were saying you hadn't had any problems. I think I'll go with the 4 pullies now.

LoL -- and I would now agree with you :)

Damn! Sorry to see that Tom.

:dancenana:

^^staring at that little guy can cheer anyone up :)

Thx Conrad. I am just going to wait and see if Larry has one. If so, going to call Wheel Inn and have them flat bed it.

AAA plus RV membership FTW!!! Free tow up to 100 miles.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info