• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Can you believe it?

Sharkster

Addict
Sep 17, 2005
Got my little 4 oz bottle of blower oil from Ford today and took it in the ass for $25.
Anywho, I put the allen wrench into the filler plug on the top of the blower and start to turn. As Im turning I just happen to look under the snout and see the opening going under into the valley and think I better put some paper towels in there before I.... fucking drop the allen wrench right into the valley. All I heard was ping ping pingping ping. You have got to be shitting me. Well Jeff how do you feel about pulling the blower and lower. Lucky me, took me an hour to fish that bad boy out of there with the magnet wand.
This is my luck on a daily basis:dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info