• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Idler Pulley Question

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
I have the BF and haven't had any issues, so I don't know the difference in how they are made. If you look at the below, this is usually how they are mounted. The 100 on the aux. bracket gives more belt wrap then say the 92. Doug from BF has supported our MSC and given stuff away, so many of us support him and love his quality.

where-they-go.jpg

PS I think you just caught a day when everyone is actually working :lmao:

Slow99x

ZOMBIE kill of the week
Jul 20, 2007
I wanted to go with Billetflow but they are out of stock of the black and don't know when they will be able to make them again. Something to do with their bearing supplier or somthing. That's why I asked about the Reichard Racing ones.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Well, if that is the case, then I would tell you that you have to do what you have to do. Try calling him directly and see if he has any. If not, keep your eye open for a used set. I can't see any reason why that won't work either... you just have to wait for the right ones.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Slow99x
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list