• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

finally got some numbers!

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Got the car dynoed today, I put down 455/465 and I couldnt be happier. I wish I could've drove the car more but it started raining to I went home. Big Thanks to Bob Kurgan, another happy customer, the car runs great and I love it. Today was the first time that I drove the car with the Mickey's and god... Night and day difference, no more wheelhop:word:
scan0003-1.jpg

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Welcome to the ZOO. You have now created a MONSTER.

03-04 Cobra, CB, CAI, 2.76 pulley & a Tune....instant GORILLLA.

Now, when you need a clutch you get the 26 spine input shaft, ( NOT from Liberty Gears though) an LDC Cooling kit, and Spec 3+ for a clutch. I also hope you have MJ's Brace which is sold by BilletFlow for the differential cover, and a set of subframe connectors and you're good to go mid to high 11's with DR's.

The input shaft and the cooling mod along with the Differential brace are real important upgrades for 530 HP. It's a different car now.

R&R plus new clutch....1000.00 or so
Cooling Mod...150.00 plus an hour labor
26 Spline input shaft......300.00 installed????
BilletFlow Diff., brace is under 200.00 and an easy install.
Subfram Connectors are like 99.00 and 50 bucks to get welded on.

I may have over looked something but you need this stuff to drive that car now and be able to depend on it like when it was a lowly 425hP.

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
^^^thanks for the advice I know the clutch is gonna be next, Im getting the BF brace since I have to get the diff. resealed. Im getting the clutch quadrant next and all of that too. I just cant believe how much better the car bites with these M/T's... its awesome, I can floor it and no wheelhop at all, I thought these tires would help but it eliminated 98% of it:headbang:

rexisme

Jan 9, 2008
nice numbers... mine probably would of been around your level as well. Weather conditions do tend to hurt your numbers. I think my temp. was around the same as yours only it was 50% humidity out as well. I also had the same experience, it was raining while i was there and on my way home. The next day though i was all smiles.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info