• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Got a dyno today, there are problems!!!

Slow99x

ZOMBIE kill of the week
Jul 20, 2007
So my power is low but I was kinda figuring on that due to the car never been tuned and all but my problem is in the air/fuel ratio after 5500rpms. It shoots up past 18:1. I don't think a tune would cause it to do that. Someone said that the relay in the fuel pumps might be bad of maybe the pump itself.:confused:

Attachments

• SANY0111.jpg
    SANY0111.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 216
  • SANY0108.jpg
    SANY0108.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 216
  • SANY0105.jpg
    SANY0105.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 216

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
ugh!

WTF!!!!

Air fuel went past 13:1 and the car was still run to redline????

umm, someone would have a black eye if that happened to me.

Unless you asked for the "Blow my engine up, Dyno Special"; please post the name of the shop so that we can avoid it.

cobralover

Oct 19, 2007
your numbers as far as HP goes seems normal. ive owned a 04 and a 03 and i swear stock for stock my 04 had more rwhp from the factory. so dont sweat the numbers. that a/f on the other hand is insanely bad. when i first had my 03 dynoed it ran like 350/355, then i smartened up and put a complete exhaust from the headers back, complete billet flow under pulley kit(2.76), custom tune, and cold air. immediately got me 120 xtra horses. im not from around there but it seems to me kurgan is the man to see :headbang:. fucking rice burning mfs will kill your car :mad:

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
It is Speedquest. I just went for a baseline while they had their dynodays going on. I only paid $30 for 2 pulls. Does anyone have a solution to my problem?

Sure we do....dont ever go there again. If they ran your car like that and not shut it down thats red flags for you my friend. If you wanna a solid tune any sponsor on here is good. I wend with Kurgan of course.:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info