• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

few pics by the lake

ITLLOWNU

oh hai!
Jan 1, 2008
img0398yo9.jpg

img0402op7.jpg

img0424mu0.jpg

img0426zm5.jpg

img0427ws3.jpg

img0430ua3.jpg

img0352mz0.jpg

img0360dw2.jpg

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
I love yellow, but the hood doesn't fit, it looks like a cartoon character snicker in the front, and the black wheels just kill the area, dead nutt'n there, unless you hunt, and of course it's all BLACK!

No offense bud, after all it is a Cobra, but I always say black wheels look to "utilitarian", like a cheap model with no hub caps, I can't stand black wheels on a car, and that lip on the hood just kills me by not being stretched out in the very front, it's just wrong.

cobralover

Oct 19, 2007
I love yellow, but the hood doesn't fit, it looks like a cartoon character snicker in the front, and the black wheels just kill the area, dead nutt'n there, unless you hunt, and of course it's all BLACK!

No offense bud, after all it is a Cobra, but I always say black wheels look to "utilitarian", like a cheap model with no hub caps, I can't stand black wheels on a car, and that lip on the hood just kills me by not being stretched out in the very front, it's just wrong.
funny, i read most of these but rarely post. this is one of those rare oppurtunities you get to read a negative feedback. its a nice car and all but a stock body termi with chromes looks better anyday of the week. black is awful looking on rims. whenever i see people really alter such a thing of natural beauty i cringe. dont get me wrong, some shit looks real nice on these cars. but for the most part they are badass looking left all alone. messing with these cars looks reminds me too much of the "too fast too furious" bullshit. so i have to give this man a :biggthump for being honest lol.

ITLLOWNU

oh hai!
Jan 1, 2008
i appreciate everyones honesty, and no harm done by saying you dont like it.

constructive criticism leads to cleaner rides IMO.

thanks to all those who like it,and ill try to get some better pics in some diff scenery:D

i tried to build my car to fit my moto ...SIMPLE CLEAN AND NASTY

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info