• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

kenne bell

tinosc281

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2005
well i have my stock saleen boost gauge hooked up to the same vacuum line before the kenne bell swap.it worked fine with the eaton.i bought the kenne bell used and didnt get a vacuum diagram.no egr delete.stock vacuum harness.and yes i have the cobra engine in my car

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
KB??? :eek: Tino what year is your car again?

On the 03/04 Cobras there was a line that goes through the firewall that goes to the stock gauge. It's on the passenger side.

If I remember right with the whipple, the inlet is vacuum, and the base of the supercharger should have a boost reference, this should be connected to the FPRS, boost bypass, and the line to the stock gauge.

Honestly, for $12 you should just do the EGR delete, it cleans it all up and you can get rid of that whole plate next to the eaton and redo the vacuum lines clean.

Follow the line and make sure nothing is kinked, like at the boost bypass.

tinosc281

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2005

On the 03/04 Cobras there was a line that goes through the firewall that goes to the stock gauge. It's on the passenger side.

If I remember right with the whipple, the inlet is vacuum, and the base of the supercharger should have a boost reference, this should be connected to the FPRS, boost bypass, and the line to the stock gauge.

Honestly, for $12 you should just do the EGR delete, it cleans it all up and you can get rid of that whole plate next to the eaton and redo the vacuum lines clean.

hey victor.my car is an 01 with the 04 motor.i got the vacuum gauge hooked up to the stock fitting for vacuum that comes from the vacuum harness.i might do an egr delete down the road.i just got everything running just no boost reading.i do have the vacuum line connected from the base to the boost bypass valve and frps.i am going to going to check it again tomorrow.my batery died out for sitting so long so i will recharge it tomorrow and recheck.

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005

I was told not to do away w the EGR, the car runs hotter at cruise speeds for some reason with out it. :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info