• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

RWTD dynotune numbers are in!

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
Lightning is an animal..:headbang:

702.30 rwhp and 700.18 rwtq SAE, making 21 to 22 psi of total boost (3.5" upper and 2# lower).

Actual/Uncorrected was 714.65 rwhp and 712.49 rwtq.
STD #s (lol) were 720.68 rwhp and 718.51 rwtq.

Attachments

• Whipple dyno 2.jpg
    Whipple dyno 2.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 827

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
Jeff, Your the guy with cuts outs, built motor, cams (last year KB) If so I remember seeing that car last year, It was a beast!!!!!

Yep....what is amazing to me is that the Whipple made 120 HP more than the KB at about the same boost when the KB was maxed and the Whipple just starting to make the power..:biggthump

Vobraman

Addict
Jul 15, 2005
I think we all had a good weekend and the numbers reflected the work done to all of the cars. It was good seeing you guys all come to the southside of town !! I finally made the power that I wanted and ran into a minor problem with the spray. Thanks to Dan and Lyle for their time on the car. Now lets all go downtown and do holeshots !!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info