• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Buying a terminator question

Rotard

No respect
Jul 11, 2007
After dropping plans to boost the Focus I've decided to get a terminator Cobra. Purchasing would not be immediately but I'm just browsing for right now, nothing serious at all. One option is to buy a salvage title, I wouldn't get a flood damage one though. if i do this I could maybe buy one this summer but would it be a smart move? If so does anyone know any good dealers in chicago for these? Thanks

fastfocus

TCG Elite Member
Nov 30, 2004
or if you on a budget, do what i did, pick up a built 11 sec camaro for 6k... i used to roll a modded to hell focus so i know how u feel, termi's are nice, and i wouldnt mind owning one, but if you get a LT1 or LS1 for a lot less money they can be just as fast or faster for less, just a thought, but if you "bleed blue" then only get and 03/04 termi, the 99-01's sucked

jaykruger

Juiced, ported and blown
Mar 30, 2007
I would personally never buy a salvage car. Why would you be interested in this? Cost savings?

Only thing salvage title hurts is resale (so long the repairs were done right) so if you plan on keeping it a long long time or tricking it out into a race car this is irelevent

Get an 03-04. remember you will ALWAYS want to be faster.

and some one else always is

If your looking to buy a 03/04 and not break the bank, dont but a salvaged one just get a higher milage one...

Probally the best choice if you are not going to keep it a long time or mod it very much.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info