• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

ran an M3 today :)

PNSH3R

Regular
Mar 7, 2008
Well, today was the first time since I got up here that I actually came across someone who wanted to run. An older m3 cupe followed me on ramp onto 41 and I could tell right away that he wanted to play. After a bit of going back and forth I ended up right behind him at the stop light,.... long straight strech of 41 and no traffic ahead of us. So, we went for it. I paced him from the back and once I could change the lane I got by him and got all the way into it. I hate to say this but i actually struggled to catch him. lol It was an older, silver M3 with aftermarket exhaust and judging by the way it moved it was modded pretty well. It took me until top of 3rd gear to start walking away from him and then we shut down.
It was a cool guy, we exchanged thumbs up and went our way. Definitely had some good fun. :biggthump
But, now ..... I cannot stop thinking about just how bad I need to change that pulley. lol It should not have took that much effort for me to pass him. So, pulley and sct are going on order today. And then catback in a couple of weeks. Only thing that sucks is that @ 42K miles car is still (or at least it feels like it) on the stock, chattery, spongy clutch so I am not sure how long that will hold. :crying:

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Dude i ran into the biggest dickhead M3 owner EVER once. The cocksucker told me his rims were worth more than my car so I told him i'd fuck him up in a race then beat his scrawny ass for being a stroke (his collar was popped and hair was spiked). This was all after a saturday night meet so i had my bottle open and slicks on the car. We ended up next to eachother driving home and went at it a couple times, we were really only both on it for a solid 3 seconds and i pulled on him EASY after giving him the hit from about 15 mph with a hard powershift into 2nd (4.10, spray, and slicks helped :)) He proceeded to do a flyby later on and whatnot, IDGAF. I have yet to meet a young, male owner of an M3 that isn't a total cocky fuck. :rantoff:

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info