• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Are these Chrome Valve Covers worth $375? Or Powder coat/Polish my stock covers ???

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
heres current engine pics......

supchrd.jpg

shrged1.jpg

before you ask....yes I will be porting and polishing my stock eaton....Gonna get the stage 5 via Steigy and my buddy Mansonozz for stangnet will be polishing it......

Yeah and headers really arent hard at all on our trucks.

unless you get shorties! lol, they are a PIA!!!!!!! but i got a good deal on some so i had to buy them....

but for 87vertg... I would def save up and buy something else, and if you really want bling, go for the easily visible stuff (caps, shrouds, covers, ect.) the chicken man's got it all!

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
unless you get shorties! lol, they are a PIA!!!!!!! but i got a good deal on some so i had to buy them....

but for 87vertg... I would def save up and buy something else, and if you really want bling, go for the easily visible stuff (caps, shrouds, covers, ect.) the chicken man's got it all!

talk to me baby!

tell me if you seen gains from the headers....from what I read...there isnt much of a performance increase unless you have aftermarket heads..???

yeah...I kinda like the Chickenmans's gear....but all those mass fabricated blingy things are a little tacky and unoriginal imo...

not to say the BBk Valve ares not but I have never seen them on a L.

I will Fho Sho be painting my Shroud :headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info