• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

detailed car, LOTS of new pics!

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005

Attachments

• car15.jpg
    car15.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 272
  • car17.jpg
    car17.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 272
  • car26.jpg
    car26.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 270
  • car28.jpg
    car28.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 271
  • car30.jpg
    car30.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 268
  • car36.jpg
    car36.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 269
  • car42.jpg
    car42.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 270
  • car43.jpg
    car43.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 268
  • car45.jpg
    car45.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 268
  • car52.jpg
    car52.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 266
  • car53.jpg
    car53.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 270
  • car57.jpg
    car57.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 268
  • car59.jpg
    car59.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 266
  • car64.jpg
    car64.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 271

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
damn looks great, that sump in the back is LOW.

yeah, the whole back is sitting pretty low right now, i might raise it up a bit. we talked about the height of the sump when we were putting it in, but decided it shouldnt be a problem. this car has very little ground clearance all over, kind of sucks but im used to it. thanks for the comments guys! :biggthump

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
Sick shit!! Tint that windshield dude! Fuck da police:cool:

hahaha, where you been all weekend? you pick up a new ride or what? as far as the windshield goes, it would be cool, i love the look. i dont know if id be pushing my luck though. my side windows are already pretty dark but theyre usually down while driving, and my car is loud as HELL. i had a cop follow me for 6 blocks yesterday, followed every turn i made until i turned on my street. i think im begging for it as is, that windshield might just put me over the top!

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
hahaha, where you been all weekend? you pick up a new ride or what? as far as the windshield goes, it would be cool, i love the look. i dont know if id be pushing my luck though. my side windows are already pretty dark but theyre usually down while driving, and my car is loud as HELL. i had a cop follow me for 6 blocks yesterday, followed every turn i made until i turned on my street. i think im begging for it as is, that windshield might just put me over the top!

Tell the cops to fuck off!!:lmao: I have decided to stay away from another moneypit for a while and pick up a GSXR 750 to have fun with this summer. Always wanted to get into investing, but the mustang never let me and without a huge parts bill all the time + insurance + big payment + expensive gas i should be able to save some money and still have fun on the bike.

3v2000GT

TCG Elite Member
May 7, 2007
Wow that car looks great, all black 03's on sonic blue FTW

Tell the cops to fuck off!!:lmao: I have decided to stay away from another moneypit for a while and pick up a GSXR 750 to have fun with this summer. Always wanted to get into investing, but the mustang never let me and without a huge parts bill all the time + insurance + big payment + expensive gas i should be able to save some money and still have fun on the bike.

Bike is not a bad choice, it cost me $12 to fill up the tank on my bike yesterday. Ill be driving my bike whenever the weather permits.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info