• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

anybody here dont like their stock cobra seats?

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Im finding it real hard to get used to these seats:mad: I guess I was always used to the seating position on a fox, I owned a couple of SN-95 cars but the werent quite this bad, I feel like Im way up too high! Im only 5'10, I cant imagine how a 6' and above dudes could fit in this car!
Do you guys know what aftermarket seats are good outhere? I dont want allout race seats just something less stuffed up and that sit lower in the car.

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
Thanks, ^^ that sounds like a good idea, do you just get manual ones from a GT then?

Yeah no problem...
Im really not sure if the seat tracks from a GT would work, It probably would but im not sure...
I think your best bet will be to just call this guy..http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322845 He knows his Ford parts so he should be able to tell you what you need and get you a great price on it too...:biggthump

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
Corbeau and Recaro have some have some nice seats. I know there are some members on this site with Corbeau's in their 03/04's..

+1 i have corbeaus in my car. i hated the stock seats, just was never able to get comfortable in them. i got the really light fixed back ones and harness' but they make some really nice adjustable ones too and arent too bad on the wallet.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
The seats in my 03 Cobra seem fine. I've done some very long driving and have never become uncomfortable.

One thing I can see that might be a problem for some people is the side bolsters on the bottom part of the seat. My ass is not that wide and it barely fits between those bolsters, even with the bolsters fully deflated. Actually some of my side butt-cheek meat still touches the bolsters.

If you have a wide butt, I could see the seats being uncomfortable.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info