• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

first cruise since overhaul...

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
damn is all i have to say :D

this thing is nuts and turns major heads and is loud as hell! i got my rear suspension dialed in and took the car out to see how it drove and it is amazing. its really crazy how much attention this damn thing gets, i think its funny. some guy came up and talked to me at the gas station, some kid in a meijer parking lot did a double take and lowered his sunglasses like in some cheesy 80's music video, lots of stares, got a thumbs up from some kid in a clean integra, people staring and asking questions at the auto parts store, and i only had it out for about 30 minutes! :lmao::lmao: i cant wait to get this thing broken in and tuned, this is going to be one amazing summer!

im going to try and take some updated/better pics this weekend after i do a little more detailing. sorry im still riding on the high of actually getting to drive my car again in nice weather! :headbang:

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
damn is all i have to say :D

this thing is nuts and turns major heads and is loud as hell! i got my rear suspension dialed in and took the car out to see how it drove and it is amazing. its really crazy how much attention this damn thing gets, i think its funny. some guy came up and talked to me at the gas station, some kid in a meijer parking lot did a double take and lowered his sunglasses like in some cheesy 80's music video, lots of stares, got a thumbs up from some kid in a clean integra, people staring and asking questions at the auto parts store, and i only had it out for about 30 minutes! :lmao::lmao: i cant wait to get this thing broken in and tuned, this is going to be one amazing summer!

im going to try and take some updated/better pics this weekend after i do a little more detailing. sorry im still riding on the high of actually getting to drive my car again in nice weather! :headbang:

When u get into town, I call dibs on a ride..Sound good broski?

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
oh dude you suck j/k I got dick anymore. Loved taking off and listening to them spool.
Im hoping for another twin termie build for the summer but not sure its gonna happen this year.
I could kick myself in the dick for selling mine.

isnt yours up for sale again? :dunno::biggthump

When u get into town, I call dibs on a ride..Sound good broski?

yeah thats cool man, you might want to wait till it gets tuned atleast though, right now its a pretty boring yet loud ride

Your a town over...I'd like to see this thing

im going to try to make it to that rolling meadows car show, i have to go to dallas for a week the 2nd week im back and im trying to get a job at lowes on weekends but if im free and weathers good, ill be there!

Sharkster

Addict
Sep 17, 2005
yeah and I have 1 more iron in the fire right now and then Im hunting for the next build. Actually Ive been looking and not really seeing anything. Not having that car payment really lets me get things cleared up. But I do miss the sound and power of that car.
I told him that I would buy it back off of him if the timing was right.
Hey Ray (painter) Im needing a fix... how about a ride in yours bro?
Once you get a taste of those twins you wont go back.

Ive seen several out and about in Madison and it doesnt matter what Im doing, I stop and listen until they are out of earshot.

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
im running open down pipes right now, my budget ran out a long time ago and since i swapped to solid i would have to replace a lot of the exhaust so i just opted for that right now. theyre basically two straight pipes that dump right in front of the axle. eventually im going to put cut outs, cats, and mufflers on there too though.

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
who filmed the one in the shop?????

my buddy that works there, he drives the black wrx you see in the backround

dont waste your money on cats:dunno:

i already bought them a while ago, theyre from my last set up, i kept them cause they werent on my car for very long and if i move somewhere that has strict emissions or something i can just close the cut outs and be good. :biggthump

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info