• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

cool mod for sn95 guys

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
I did the LED's today and they really turned out nice, I'm very happy with them. The HVAC ones were tuff because the LED did not want to fit down in there. I just muscled it in though and it works. They dim fine and are rather bright.

how long did it take for the LED's to arrive ? i might order those for my dash since the other one's i got werent that great

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
chris, where did u get the LED's for this? i want to stick with green. i have the green led's from autometer in my phantom gauges and they are bit brighter than the stock cluster. so im thinkin of putting some in the cluster. wish i thought about this while i was installing my shift light and w/b gauge. now i have to take all that crap off again if i decide to do this :mad:

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
chris, where did u get the LED's for this? i want to stick with green. i have the green led's from autometer in my phantom gauges and they are bit brighter than the stock cluster. so im thinkin of putting some in the cluster. wish i thought about this while i was installing my shift light and w/b gauge. now i have to take all that crap off again if i decide to do this :mad:

i got mine off ebay,im going to be ordering another set soon, since the ones i got werent bright enough (still brighter than stock) if you want to stick with the green color you dont have to get a green led...just look for something that says WARM rather than cool or super white. cuz with the white LED's it turns ur gauges blue..

i know you said you know how to take the cluster out, just remember you dont have to take that pin out of the headlight switch knob, its easier to unbolt the switch itself and hit the quick release on the side to release the whole shaft and knob assembly.

Also you can use the same LED's to replace the bulbs for your license plate

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info