• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

diablo predator tuning

hazmat404

Addict
Apr 26, 2005
well, ive messed with it a few times and doing big changes scare me without any help. ive done it on the stock/near stock performance tune and it seems to have some more power in the upper band but when i put it back to stock it seems to have a bit more down low power. does this seem right or is there anything i can do with it seeing my car is pretty much stock? and no i dont have money for other upgrades right now cause im piss broke :)

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
well, ive messed with it a few times and doing big changes scare me without any help. ive done it on the stock/near stock performance tune and it seems to have some more power in the upper band but when i put it back to stock it seems to have a bit more down low power. does this seem right or is there anything i can do with it seeing my car is pretty much stock? and no i dont have money for other upgrades right now cause im piss broke :)

i can sell you a mail order tune that i know will be almost spot on.. email for pricing!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• hazmat404
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list