• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

winter projects almost done!

so I managed to do some work on the L and I'm almost done! hopefully will be done by the SpeedInc open house on the 26th, but here's all I managed to do:
-6lber/tune (you can see numbers in my other thread)
-meth injection
-250amp alternator
-LFP efan
-LFP idlers
-LFP drive shaft loop
-L&S separator (threw out the plastic tubing it came with and used fuel line for everything)
-TVS
-line lock
-braided brake lines
-bassani catback/mids
-waititng for bedrug/new bed cover
-waiting for new hood
-wideband/headers going on april 9th
-WAITING FOR BOYDS!!!!!! kinda angry about these... 14weeks later and still not here, I was told the company I ordered them from has an ETA of april 20th so I should see them the week of 21st
-ported blower going on late april/may

I'll post up some pics later

the tune I have is a pretty conservative tune as well with 17* of timing, and i'm not tunned fully for the meth as I'm waiting for safeinjection to come out from snow performance (it basically ties into your boost bypass selenoid, and if for any reason you got no meth spraying it drops boost to you're no picking pieces off of the street) but once that gets its in i would like to be making 450 on a stock block with all the bolt ons and still only making about 14-15 lb's of boost

here my L&S separator, i removed all of the plastic hard lines and replaced them with rubber fuel lines just to remove all the 90* elbows everywhere for ease of flow....
2907686_60_full.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info