• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Cat back Question?

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
PM Chicago Mike. He has had EVERY exhaust setup available for the 03/04. He can answer that question the best.

Who is Mike?

Lyle I was just doing some research, it seems corsa makes mufflers for the 03-04 cobras they have the RSC technology that do not drone at all. 239.99 a piece but it may be worth it. They are universal will fit any exhaust application.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
My Ford Racing FR500 sysytem was only a little bit, more like teeny bit louder than stock, until 2800 and up but it did drown also, like at 64MPH in 6th so I had to use 5th around local hyw. I never did even short much less long trips. right between 1700-2100 is where it was agrivating. Ford doesn't even make them any more I hear.

I like my Flowmasters with the stock midpipe. No drown and all the REAL sound is out back. I prefer my JBA shorty headers with the Mac Off Rosad H pipe and the Flowmaster American Thunder 40 series cat back though, and I like that sound the best which IS loud, NOT Bassani's "Dual Fart Can", or "SLP's Camaro Cackle", or Magnaflows "Big Boat Motor"......Just a few yuks about different systems for ya.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info