• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

04 Comp Orange Cobra info

daneyb

Mar 18, 2008
Hello everyone.. I just recently purchased a Comp org cobra from a dealer in your area, Chignoli (sp) in Joliet. I was just wondering if anyone had any past history on it. Curious how beat on it has been. It has 30k on it and what appears to be no mods done to it. At least the best I can tell. Everything looks equally dirty and none of the bolts look like they have had a wrench on them. Any info on it would be appreciated!! :biggthump

Thanks Benny

daneyb

Mar 18, 2008
Here are some pics. It has rained since I got it yesterday so I have not had time to take some at home. The second pic is them dropping it off at 4am in the morning.

Car3.jpg

04Cobra034.jpg

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Sep 10, 2006
TN
Comp orange Cobras are so rare and if this car was owned by a owner in Joliet area than I'm pretty sure this Cobra was owned by a young female .I've only seen 1 04 Comp orange cobra running in Joliet area few times and like I stated before there was a young girl behind the steering wheel.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info