• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Built engine parts are in!!! (DUW)

B

Black Venom 99

How's everyone? I received my built engine parts so I can continue my build-up. Hats off to Modular Performance for the incredible machining (bored .020 over), preparation, and cleaning (degreased and shot-peened) to the block (which will post pics soon). Diamond forged pistons (5.2cc), Manley ModdMaxx forged H-beam connecting rods, FelPro MLS head gaskets, Melling billet oil pump, factory crank rebalanced, Tru-Seal piston rings, ARP head studs, ARP 2000 bolts, and much more. More pictures soon!

3v2000GT

TCG Elite Member
May 7, 2007
mmmm I love new engine parts, reminds me when I opened my parts for the first time...

Pictures038.jpg

Pictures036.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info