• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

question about changing clusters, keys, pcm's

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
Im putting a cobra motor into a car that was a GT. I purchased a cobra pcm, cobra wiring harness, and a cobra cluster. Now I know the car wont start like that, since When I simply changed from the stock GT cluster to a newer GT cluster, the car wouldnt start.

But what will I need to do once I get the swap done? from what i understand, Ill just need to tow the car to ford, and have them do something with programming the keys to the new cluster/pcm? I doubt it matters, but ill mention that the cluster and pcm/wiring are from different donor cars.

and this is shot in the dark, but does anyone know if the mileage of either the PCM, or cluster will ever show up? thanks guys!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• V
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list