• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Can an Xcal2 be reflashed for a different car?

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
I just traded in my 99 Cobra for an 03 and I yanked the XCal2 because they were just taking it to auction. Can you get the tuner reprogrammed for a different car?

Did you put the Cobra back to stock? If so then you just need to go into Liveload and ensure it is unlocked. Then go to the tuner of your choice and have them load whatever tunes you want for your new car.

If you never programmed your old car back to stock then you will need to send it back to get it unlocked. It usually costs about $150 for that. Then have the tuner of your choice load your tunes for your new car onto the unit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info