• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Coolant crossover out of block & AN fittings or NPT?

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
I have seen this on a few cars but couldnt gather the info I was looking for. Is there a fitting that fits into the block where the hardline-coolant crossover would go on a Teksid block and the other end of the fitting is either NPT or AN fitting? This would obviously give you a lot more flexibility for plumbing if you could use Aeroquip hose or SS lines. Anybody understand what I'm talking about?

To run these.....

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
attachment.php

Shane97Cobra

Addict
Apr 27, 2005
Holes for coolant crossover are in the heads not in the block.Just cut the fittings from a stock one .

You beat me to it. The coolant crossover goes in the the head. You will have to have the heads tapped to receive a NPT to AN fitting. It will either be -12 or bigger.

Chris Beary had this on an early set of heads that he used w/ the 4V REN combination. Han's should know a little bit more. The guys building your motor over at Modular Performance should have some insight too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info