• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Port & polished, Painted Eaton!!!!

-=SVT=-

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2006
I like doing things on my own and porting didnt look to hard to me.:dunno: So i gave it a try.:biggthump Some pics are from the middle of the process but I think this project turned out really good..........For my first time.:rolleyes:I also polished the intake part of the supercharger and the plenum. I painted it all a low gloss black. I will put it back on soon.

Attachments

• blower7.JPG
    blower7.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 264
  • super1.JPG
    super1.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 262
  • blower5.JPG
    blower5.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 261
  • blower3.JPG
    blower3.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 261
  • blower2.JPG
    blower2.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 260
  • blower6.JPG
    blower6.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 257

-=SVT=-

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2006
That is real nice work. Now, to see what you gained from it. Im really interested to know, got any idea when you will know.

I wont know how much i will gain over stock cause i am putting a smaller pulley on it. Plus i have yet to put my new headers on and o/r x-pipe. My friend did the same port and i will know about how much he gains in the next two months. I heard about thirty to fourty hp, but who knows.:dunno:

-=SVT=-

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2006
Good Job!

Let me Know how it comes out.

Mine made 473 RWHP and 522 RWTQ, slipped like crazy on the dyno. I sat in the trunk on the last run.

I'm really happy with my port, It only took 2.5 hours to port and polish the SC and I gained 23 RWHP and 72 RWTQ. I can live with that.

I will let you know!! I cant wait till i get it on the dyno!!!! Still have to get my headers on.....Not looking foward to that:(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info