• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

headlight remewal

DaSnoBordr

No Moneys
Oct 1, 2006
i did this months ago and still looks amazing. its this headlight restoring kit from advance auto parts. i just went a step further then the instructions and wetsanded it up to 1500 grit paper

didn't get a before shot but this was after 400 grit paper.

SSPX0150.jpg

After everything was completed

SSPX0151.jpg

Side by side

SSPX0152.jpg

DaSnoBordr

No Moneys
Oct 1, 2006
i spent a couple hours on it maybe. like an hour for each. mostly cause i was working as well so. that desk is actually my bosses desk. i think its worth it for the satisfaction that you did something to your car to make it look better. it also helped in the light output of the headlights as there wasn't haze to get through.

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
you did a great job! My contour had the same problem but never go around to restoring them before i sold it...

maybe oneday u should open them up and paint the unecessary chrome parts black to give it a tinted look....i did it to my talon and it look badass and a little more aggressive

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info