• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

03 Cobra Racing/ Who will I lose too?

LSX7

ridng dirty
Oct 9, 2005
I have a cold air intake, 2.76 pulley, chip. I just cant get traction in this car. Plus dont want to talk shit to the wrong car.

understandable is the car tune if not go see kurgan call hans for any install work and talk to larry for some parts the car has a great amount of potential great motor in it i wish my lightning had a forged motor with a 4v but start moding out a kb or whipple on the car then you wont lose to all that much

BlaqSnake

PC Pimp
May 13, 2006
Aurora, IL
Seems like the new 5.4 supercharged mustang, anything else?? Hemi?? Lightning?? Vette?? Evolution?? WRX?? Just wondering, thanks

Assuming cars are stock with average driver:

5.4 supercharged mustang - Probably not
Hemi?? - Nope
Lightning?? - Nope
Vette?? - C5 Z06, C6 - Maybe (probably a good race)
C6 Z06 - Fuggetabotit! :lmao:
Evolution?? - Probably not (depends on traction and driver)
WRX?? - Probably not (depends on traction and driver)

And I agree with GNXS, you never know what the guy in the next lane has got done to his car (or the driver mod!) :headbang:

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
I wouldn't talk shit to any car owner based purely on what they're driving..............you just never know.:dunno:

+1. Honestly unless youre running a tt kit or even a single like the hellion, you still stand a pretty good chance to get walked by a modded c5 z06 and especially the new c6 z. Kenne Bell or Whipple put you pretty high on the food chain but you still have predators

Watch those upgraded turbos on the evo's and sti's very hard to beat out of the hole w upgraded turbos.

fastfocus

TCG Elite Member
Nov 30, 2004
+1. Honestly unless youre running a tt kit or even a single like the hellion, you still stand a pretty good chance to get walked by a modded c5 z06 and especially the new c6 z. Kenne Bell or Whipple put you pretty high on the food chain but you still have predators

Watch those upgraded turbos on the evo's and sti's very hard to beat out of the hole w upgraded turbos.

yea, guy i know is running 430awhp on his evo... thing turns like low 11's, its his daily... and looks mostly stock on outside.. you have to watch out for cars like that

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info