• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

99 fog lights

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
Im pretty sure blue oval industries has them, but maniak had some fitment issues with the headlights he bought from them on ebay.

the fitment for the fog lights were fine. the one issue i had with the fog light was the smoked light lense fell off :mad: the headlights were a pain to install and it wasn't blue oval industries fault. ford just has the worst mounting solution.

Cobra99

Go Big or Go Home
May 11, 2005
Algonquin
the fitment for the fog lights were fine. the one issue i had with the fog light was the smoked light lense fell off :mad: the headlights were a pain to install and it wasn't blue oval industries fault. ford just has the worst mounting solution.

Were you able to fix the lense once it fell off? Or at least get a replacement lense?
Also, are they sold in pairs or do I need to order 2 of them?

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
Were you able to fix the lense once it fell off? Or at least get a replacement lense?
Also, are they sold in pairs or do I need to order 2 of them?

they are sold in pairs. my buddy was installing them while i was doin my s/c install and he tryed to glue it back on and smeared super glue all over the lense ruining them. called them and they would not replace them for free.

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
I think they are too. I just ordered a pair from Blue Oval Industries. $85 for the fogs, mountaing brackets and bulbs isn't too bad.

You will love them they look great.

I did notice I had to do some slight trim work on the cut out for the bulb insert but very minor took 5 seconds.

DSC00799.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info