• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What brand & size long tube headers for BIG power?

B

Boost12

Kooks are just way too much money. I have BBK ceramic coated long tubes and they are great. I'm returning my car to stock so I'll be selling my LT's, they only have about 6,000 miles on them. Let me know if you're interested.

I have had a ton of friends run them and they for sure did not stand the test of time:dunno:

The BBKs do not have large enough primary piping for large HP cars.

Thats just my opinion

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Jason, I am looking at Kooks for my car as well. If you plan to keep these for a long time look at a stainless version. The thing that suck is stainless is hard to get and very pricey at the moment. At this stage of the game I am sure you figuered out nothing is cheap anymore. :(

I say buy a set of headers that bolt to a turbo. Then you can be Boost12jr. :biggthump

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info