• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

people are a**holes!

alright so I put some new prosport gauges on top of my dash last night.. worked great averythign ended up being good, wake up this morning... come to find that some1 broke into my truck stole all 3 gauges (just ripped them off the dash and left all the power cables hanging, stole my radar detector (but left the power cable as it was hard wired), stole a couple CD's and 2 knives I had in my center console... so with that said.. if you guys see any punks trying to pawn off some amber prosport gauges with nothing to them! bossibly even pieces of plastic around the screwes where they were mounted to my dash let me know... and me and my buddy the baseball bat will have a date with them.. sorry kinda had to vent!

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Mar 16, 2006
Sorry to hear about this.

I for one can't stand thieves. Worthless POS's that have no problem stealing & fcking up sh_t up that someone else *WORKED* for.

This is where I like some of the laws in other lands.
You steal and get caught... Finger chopped off. "Thank you come again."

Psh, finger? How bout hand...they can still steal with one less finger. Go Denzel from Man on fire on their fingers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info