• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

got me a SVTF

jackal

Olivia munn FTW
Apr 29, 2004
just got it yesterday and I love it, here are some pics.

SVTF006-1.jpg

SVTF008-1.jpg

SVTF013-1.jpg

SVTF007.jpg

SVTF009.jpg

SVTF014.jpg

SVTF015.jpg

then I was looking under the car and saw this under the rear bumper behind the honeycomb grill

SVTF011.jpg

SVTF010.jpg

then I remember that I saw a sticker on the glove box with 5 numbers so I tried it and it works, locks/unlocks the doors and the rear hatch.

Mystic544

TimmaY
Apr 7, 2004
Peoria, AZ
engine pic, on the firewall looks as if there was an engine fire or something
Seems like almost all of them that I have seen have some odd water marks there. Mine is not as bad, but it does show some in that area.

Very fun cars! Tons of go in the upper RPM's, good stock handling, great MPG's. The react good to mods and look pretty darn good for a smaller car!
I've got a long AEM cold air kit and o/r pipe that really helped the low end tq while giving a stronger note out the exhaust. Added tint and a set of ST200 rims from EuroFord to make here stick out in the crowd - lots more can be done...maybe on my next one:alcoholic

maniak - I have been thinking of trading/selling my 03 SVTF to pick up a low mile Comp Orange or Silver SVT Focus. She's black with a bit over 50K miles:biggthump

jackal

Olivia munn FTW
Apr 29, 2004
Any plans for modifications?

I don't want to go crazy this is my DD so probably just a exhaust the stocker is too quiet for my taste.

What is current market price on something like that? I'd like a four door with the european package.

about $10000/$11000 EAP's are more expensive and harder to find.

Nice purchase. That firewall insulation comes out pretty easily.

since 03CobraBoy pointed out about the fire wall looking odd I got a spray can of flat black paint and gave it a good coat it looks much better now, I'll post pics when I get them from the camera to the computer.

Redman

Bad a$$ 2V
May 10, 2005
Time to mod it.

Svt foci love boost.

Durecs+SVT+1.jpg

Thurstt+SVT+Engine+Shot+2.jpg

Thurstt+SVT+Engine+Shot.jpg

This sucker made 296 whp 235 whtq with 13 psi on 93 octane. STOCK ENGINE, TRANS, CLUTCH.

Turbo kit, motor mount, and a catback.

Very tame off the boost, very wild on the boost.

High 12 second 1/4 mile car. Still gets 25+ mpg when driven normally.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
A couple years ago, I almost bought a silver, fully loaded 03 SVTF. It only had 13,000 miles on it and they wanted $12K for it.

Unfortunately, when I went to check it out, I noticed it was beat-on and not taken care of properly. It had scratches all over the body, the interior needed serious cleaning, it had ugly chrome ricer wheels and mismatched tires, the internal trunk panel was missing, the antenna was sheered off, the heated seats didn't work and the engine's variable intake mechanism was broken (which seriously limited power in the upper RPM range).

Also, the front end was so far out of alignment, the driver's side wheel looked like it was about to fall off (waay too much negative camber). It was so bad that the whole car leaned to one side.

The car was in such bad shape, it was painful to even look at it. Whoever previously owned that car should receive a beat-down.

FirstPlaceOils

FirstPlaceOils.com
Nov 20, 2004
A couple years ago, I almost bought a silver, fully loaded 03 SVTF. It only had 13,000 miles on it and they wanted $12K for it.

Unfortunately, when I went to check it out, I noticed it was beat-on and not taken care of properly. It had scratches all over the body, the interior needed serious cleaning, it had ugly chrome ricer wheels and mismatched tires, the internal trunk panel was missing, the antenna was sheered off, the heated seats didn't work and the engine's variable intake mechanism was broken (which seriously limited power in the upper RPM range).

Also, the front end was so far out of alignment, the driver's side wheel looked like it was about to fall off (waay too much negative camber). It was so bad that the whole car leaned to one side.

The car was in such bad shape, it was painful to even look at it. Whoever previously owned that car should receive a beat-down.

should of kept looking , a lot of them were taken care of :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info